We are continually integrating the best available technologies into sensors and geophysical monitoring systems. Our technologies are deployed in settings that range from U.S. based military ranges and hazardous waste sites to overseas forward operating areas and former conflict areas.
WRT advanced geophysical sensing systems:
• EMI and magnetic survey systems
• Customized data acquisition systems
• GPR, NMR, and electrical resistivity instruments
• Magnetic and electro-optical security systems
• Marine EM, acoustic, and video surveillance units
• Navigation and positioning solutions
We have experience in the engineering design, development, initial prototyping, testing and field implementation of subsurface sensing technologies to support both military and civilian applications. We have developed vehicle-mounted and towed detection & survey systems as well as man-portable sensor arrays.
Modeling and Simulation
Physics-based model of sensor response and interaction with the geophysical environment are used to generate synthetic data for algorithm development in target detection and classification applications